Lemon Myrtle, Rose Geranium and Litsea Cubeba Magnesium Body ButterRegular price $26.00
Magnesium Body Butter
Our luxurious Magnesium Body Butter is carefully curated to help you look and feel your best.
We've combined our hero ingredients of Magnesium, Shea Butter and Kakadu Plum to assist in helping your muscles rest but also reduce the appearance of ageing and effects of the environment, including pollution and harsh weather.
Our Magnesium Body Butter is rich with moisturising properties and is fast absorbing without feeling greasy.
We highly recommend using our body butter at night if you suffer from restless leg syndrome and best of all you’ll be moisturising your skin at the same time.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
- The Lemon Myrtle Oil we use is produced on the east coast of Australia.
- The Kakadu Plum Oil we have used is sourced from Miriwoong land, Australia.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from the plants grown in Ngadjuri Australia, it is a cold-pressed oil and has undergone extensive testing to ensure it is of high quality.
- Jojoba Oil is extracted from plants grown in Australia.
- Kakadu plums are rich in Vitamins C and E, folic acid and carotenoids, which reverses the effects of free radicals and reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Jojoba oil helps maintain skin hydration and is packed full of vitamins. It deeply penetrates into your layers of skin to deliver vitamins A, D and E.
- Shea butter contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which helps soften your skin.
- When applied topically, mango butter possesses amazing hydrating properties. These qualities make mango butter a powerful skin food.
- Cocoa butter creates a protective barrier over your skin to hold in moisture. It is also rich in natural plant compounds.
*Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Apricot Kernel Oil, *Magnesium Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Kakadu Plum Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Candelilla Wax and Essential Oils (Lemon Myrtle, Rose Geranium and Litsea Cubeba).
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Suitable for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
A great time to apply to your skin is after a shower when your skin is warm and the pores are open for better absorption.
Apply anywhere on your body avoiding areas such as your face.
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
Keep me stored in a cool dry place when not in use. If an adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.