Deodorant | Australian OutbackRegular price $19.95
Full of amazing ingredients our natural deodorant will help curb your unwanted smells and keep you smelling fresher for longer.
Our natural deodorant is aluminium free and also bi-carb free which is a bonus for those who have sensitive skin as this ingredient has been found to irritate quite a lot of people.
Try our true blue Aussie blend of lemon myrtle, palmarosa and nerolina essential oils.
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
- Lemon Myrtle is found in the subtropical rainforests of central and south-eastern Queensland, Australia, with a natural distribution from Mackay to Brisbane.
- Nerolina is a native bush mostly found along the eastern coast of Australia and has a soft, fresh fruity, tea-tree like aroma.
- Palmarosa is grown and distilled here in Australia, it has a soft and sweet lemony rose scent (also called Turkish Rose) that has a wonderful nourishing effect on the skin.
- Natural deodorant allows the good bacteria on your skin to work and in turn helping to reduce unwanted odours without blocking your pores.
* Triethyl Citrate is a natural derivative from citric acid and breaks down the bacteria that makes you smell!
Find out why you should make the switch to a natural deodorant.
THE BEST BIT!
Remove your label once finished and you can pop your empty cardboard cylinder into your compost or recyclable bin. How’s that for eco friendly!?
Nature provides the following ingredients:
Coconut Oil*, Shea Butter*, Jojobo Oil*, Arrowroot Starch*, Diatomaceous Earth*, Tapioca Starch*, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Essential Oils, Triethyl Citrate, Zinc Oxide
*Certified Organic Ingredients
HOW TO USE
Directions of use:
Apply under your arms when needed.
Keep me stored in a cool dry place when not in use. If an adverse reaction occurs please discontinue use.